Like me, if you’re fed up with the half-baked versions of Gingerbread for your Motorola XT502/Commtiva Z71 clones, you can always go back to the good old Froyo ROM that came up last year. However, there is this new one by Cipinet, which looks impressive.
ROM details and changelog:
- Changes in system framework: icons, backgrounds (more transparency) …
- font roboto
- very lite boot animation and disabled that annoying boot sound
- windows animation: ICS. If you like transition efects, install Spare Parts and increase duration of effects
- deleted most of sounds, I don’t need
- removed a lot of apps, this ROM is lite version, you can costumize yourself
- kernel is the same like previos version, I have my reasons
- This ROM is in nb0 format so before flash unzip file!!!!!!!!!!!!
- After flash, reboot phone with Master Reset
- If you want to use some app/script for app2sd, just delete this file: etc/init.d/77dalvik2cache
- It’s best to disable animated option from Zeam Launcher: Menu/Preferences/Application grid/Animated
- You can use free space of system partition (approximately 49MB) to customize how you like this ROM, very simple thing is to put some of prefered ringtones
- This version is more like theme update, so don’t expect too much
Thanks to Sauarabh for the tip!